Friday, July 30, 2010

Two To Go.

That's right. Two more weeks and then I'll be on this week. Yay! So, let's get to business. This will be the week of July 11 - July 17. Let's get started, shall we?

First off: I knew there were pictures of Jessie that I wanted to post last week that I didn't. I'm not going to go into nerdy details about my organizing, which is the cause of why I missed the pictures. But, I feel bad not including her pictures last time. So get prepared for some Jessie overload (not that there is such a thing. you can never get too much Jessie.). The date is in the (parentheses)

Here's her bowl after she destroyed it looking for the good stuff at the bottom. (07.04.10)

Just a cute one of her chilling in the recliner. She's such a princess. She just looks at the recliner and whines until someone puts her up there, which is fine with me. I love coming to her rescue. (07.04.10)

ISN'T SHE SO DARN CUTE! I know, I know. (07.05.10)

Ha, she was using the arm of the couch as a pillow. (07.07.10)

Now, didn't those make you smile? How can she do anything else. Now, time to get to the week at hand.

Sunday, July 11: I went to Destiny with Dad and met Bek up there too. It was good, like always. I chilled with Chris for a bit, but he was still working on school stuff. Then Mom and I went to Michael's for the big sale. I bought lots. I don't remember what all I got, but it was a lot. Then we went to Olive Garden. It was wonderful, of course. They forgot our mints! Erg, the nerve of them. But, when they forget and you have to ask for them, they give you a ton. And Mom doesn't like them, so I had like seven all to myself. That's what I'm talking about. I mean, getting one of those Andes is a part of the Olive Garden experience. That's all I have down.

Monday, July 12: I met up with Kyle at my wonderful summer school so he could help me with my book report that I had to do. It was really nice of him to help me. I had some problems with the previous book that I had, so he checked out three more for me to try. Thanks, Kyle. I had Popeye's sometime apparently. Probably with Dad. Then I worked on my dumb book report. Boo on that.

I also got 614,850 on Bejeweled Blitz! Heck yeah. It was my first time breaking 600k. I was very proud. I jumped up and started freaking out. I'm sure Chris thought I was a complete loser.

Here's sweet Jessie just laying out of the covers like she's a person.

Here's Chris sleeping on my
shoulder. How cute =)
Tuesday, July 13: I GOT HOME SEASON FOOTBALL TICKETS! Heck yeah. Too bad I have no one to go to the games with. So, I don't know how this will work. I guess I need to work on making some more friends, ha. I had class. I went to Applebee's with Dad. I couldn't eat half of my food. Don't know why, but I got full so fast. I worked on my book report. Then game the wonderfully awesome All-Star baseball game. I don't remember like anything about it. But yeah. Tuesday wasn't the best day ever, but it wasn't the worst.

Wednesday, July 14: Went to Ryan's with Chris and Mom I assume. Chris and I watched Rock-a-Doodle. I had some flashbacks while watching it. I worked on the dumb book report like crazy, seeing as it was due Thursday. Once I finished it at like six, we took Jessie to PetSmart for her birthday. I'm not exactly sure when her exact birthday is. It's either the 14th or the 16th, so we just go with the 15th. Ha, so she got her present a day early. She had a pretty good one, I'd say. She got a new bed to have in my room, some Pup-peroni treats, a ball (that she has already lost), and a toy bone. She seemed to like everything. Also, MY NEW CONVERSE CAME IN. Heck yeah. My thirteenth pair. That's what I'm talking about. We had McDonald's for dinner. Then we just watched some TV. Good day.

Hello beautiful shoes!


Aw, Jessie just loves cuddling with Chris, who was also doing school work.


Jessie in her bed in Chris's truck. Ha, I thought it was cute.


All of Jessie's presents.

Thursday, July 15: I had class. Turned in my paper. Whoop-dee-do. I went to Sonic. It took forever. Went to work. Rested at the house for an hour. Went bowling. Hung out with Chris during scratch, of course. I bowled a 138, 117, and a 131. I got 7 spares and 6 strikes. Two of those being doubles. As in, I got a double one time and a double another time. Heck yeah. Thursday wasn't anything special.


Jessie's little nose sticking out in her new bed. Yay!

Friday, July 16: I went to work. I finished my job nice and early and left as soon as I finished, hoping I wouldn't have to come back. At least not until next summer or over Christmas break. "PR Pick Dip" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! I don't know. It's in my notes. This drives me crazy. I watched the Tyra show when I got home, ha. It was actually interesting stuff. I went to get my bracelet looked at at the jewelry store. They're gonna take some links out so it isn't quite as loose and I can wear it everyday! Went to Mexico Tipico with my mom. She gave me some awesome pens that we ordered from Office Depot. I was lazy the rest of the night. Turning in my book report felt like there wasn't too much else going on. I needed to chill.

Poor little Max at work. He hurt his ear and had a cone and a cast thing. It was pitiful and depressing. He's all better now though!


She was just really cute this week apparently. She's in her new bed, and it made me so happy, so I had to take a picture!


Ah, I love her. She's all cuddled on the couch. So cute.


Tell me that isn't so precious. I know, it is.

Saturday, July 17: Chris and I saw Despicable Me at movies. So cute. I highly recommend it. I'd say it goes up pretty high on my favorite movies. I went shopping with the madre. Got some stuff from JC Penny and Shoe Station. I got a freaking adorable dress, some black flats (which I have been dying to have!), some sweet jeans, two plain colored shirts [black and a blue one to match my converse], two tank/cami things [purple and pink]. I don't know what else. Mom and I picked up some KFC and took it back to the house, but I started feeling super sick and I didn't eat hardly any of it at all. I felt better eventually and went bowling with Dad. I bowled a 104, 115, 126, and a 64 (practicing new stuff, obviously). I averaged 115 excluding the last game. I got 3 strikes and 9 spares. Not my best, but definitely not my worst! And that's that.


She straight up posed for this picture. She was looking at me, I took out my phone, she turned like that modeling, and I took the picture and she turned back. It was so funny.

Another bed shot, of course. I can't help myself.

Now time to finish She's The Man with Vivi. Have a great day tomorrow.



-peace.
CNHlovesCMG

No comments:

Post a Comment