Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost There.

Ugh! Will I EVER catch up? I sure do hope so. But if I want to, then I need to get with it. So, since this is so very important, I'm taking a break from studying for my dreadful final to do this. I mean, I had to take a break sometime, right? I've been studying for two hours; I think I deserve it. Today we will be focusing on July 4 - July 10. Do you realize what that means? It means that after this one, I'll have two more weeks to do, and then I'll be on this week! Woo hoo. So, let's get this thing going! (Plus, I'm doing this because Facebook keeps messing up on my computer, so I need some new entertainment.)

Here is me and my beautiful
mother on the pier. (Yeah, I'm
wearing the same outfit as
Saturday, deal with it.)
Sunday, July 4: HAPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH AND HAPPY FOURTH! I hung out with my lovely boyfriend, of course. Then, my mom and I headed over to Grammie and Papa's at the lake to stay the night. Dottie and Bob were going to be there, so I knew it would be fun hanging out with everyone. I brought Taboo, but we never played. We'll have to next time for sure. We ate, no surprise there. It was delicious, that isn't a surprise either. But, you do want to have some surprise, right? Well, guess what else we did? We played poker! Wait, you already knew that? Well darn. What can I say, the grents house is always full of food, fun, and poker. It wouldn't be the same without it. I had lots of great hands, but people had better ones. That was disappointing. Mom gave me some chips one time because she felt so bad for me. I don't remember what I had, but I just knew I was going to win. I did win some, of course, but I'll brag about that later. I put ten dollars in, and ended with ten dollars. That's better than losing anything, so I was happy about it. Something different did happen though, we watched fireworks! Yay! Unfortunately, I didn't have my real camera since I think the charger is in storage somewhere, so I only had my camera on my phone. Not that it's a bad camera, it just has a delay, so my pictures weren't too great. Jessie enjoyed herself too. She's so freaking adorable.

This is how I started Sunday. With this bad boy. I'm a Bejeweled Blitz addict, and have been loving Bejeweled itself since my brother first showed to it to me years ago on his little Palm thingy. I think this is my highest score, so I had to take a picture. Granted, I did have three "boots" going. But still, it's good. (Plus, if you look to the right, you'll see that I beat my dad!)


That's right! I won George with four aces! No wilds. That's a great hand for the game. I was betting and no one knew why. Ah, it felt good.


Eh, here's a not-so-great picture of some of the fireworks. I took a ton, but none of them turned out that good.

Monday, July 5: We got up bright and early to have a yummy breakfast. Then they played some more cards, but I just edited some of mine and Mel's videos from school. Once we got home, I hung out with Chris for a little while. He had a paper to do and work soon, so I didn't see him for that long. Dad and I went over to his boss Charlie's house for some burgers and swimming. It was the first time I swam ALL SUMMER. So depressing. It was fun. I actually exercised the whole time. I did "laps" I guess. I swam to the deep end regularly and swam back to the shallow end under water. I did it ten times. Every third time, I did a back stroke to the deep end. And, after the fourth time, When I was by the diving board I did five pull ups off the end of it, and five using the sides. Complicated? Not really. It wasn't like a great work out or anything, but it was something. I was definitely feeling it in my legs and arms, which is all that counts. Plus, it was actually fun! I could work out in a pool all day long, not in the gym... that's a different story. You never hear me say anything about going with Chris, have you? Yeah, I know. The food was great too. I tried spinach dip without knowing what it was, and it wasn't that bad. I'd still rather have something else though. After that, I wrote down that we went shopping. To where, I have no clue. Probably Michael's for my next project, I'm sure. Then, Dad and I went bowling. I bowled a 139, 149, 138, and 134. Yeah buddy! Get this, that's a 140 average! Woo hoo. I got five strikes and sixteen spares. I marked in the tenth frame three out of four times (I split the other time), which is huge for me. So Monday, thanks for being good to me, and Sunday for that matter!

Look how great my painting looks next to the flowers, if I do say so myself!

Here is the gorgeous bracelet
that Chris got me! It's gold
hearts with little diamonds
on them. I love love love it!

Tuesday, July 6: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY! That's right! One year with my wonderful and absolutely amazing boyfriend. Ah, it felt so good to finally say that. It feels like we've been together for years and just a few months at the same time. Chris has been so great to me over the past year, and I don't know what I'd do without him. Thanks so much Babe! I got him sunglasses, some of Grammie's pound cake (ha!), a picture of us, the bowling ball, a gift card for gas money for when he comes to visit me, and some Toy Story rubber band bracelets. His still cost more than all mine put together, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? Plus, I was gonna spend more on the bowling ball. I think we both got great presents. Unfortunately, neither of us were feeling all that great. We went to Longhorn, since it's my favorite (another thank you to you Chris), but Chris didn't have much of an appetite. Our waiter was very friendly too. I joked saying he was just working for a tip, but either way, he guessed I was 20 or 21, so I like him! Then we just chilled at my house for a bit. We ran to Michael's again I guess? I don't know. I just assume "shop" means Michael's since they've basically been getting my pay checks. Oh yeah! I forgot, I happened to not have school on this day too, which worked out perfectly! I assume Monday classes were off for the Fourth, so Tuesday got off too. Anyway, back to Chris and me. We played some pool. I don't remember who won overall. Then, Melanee, Ben, and Candace came over to watch a movie. We watched It. It wasn't nearly as scary as I remember it being, but it was still kind of light outside when we started watching it. It was fun. Once they all left, Chris and I watched Napoleon Dynamite with Dad. I'm sad to say that I feel asleep though. Ugh, oh well. So, another great day!

Wednesday, July 7: Chris and I went over to another flea market to go see if we could get anymore old movies. And we did! I got Robin Hood (which I later found out was messed up! Ugh!), Passport to Paris, Twilight, and THE LION KING! Chris and I both have been searching everywhere for that movie. I was so happy when I found it! They had a Lion King game too, but I resisted. It was hard though. After that, we went to Movie Gallery since they're closing and their movies were $1.99. Heck yeah. I got Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, The Uninvited, and Pink Panther 2 (for Bekah's birthday present). I haven't seen any of those movies and it was all less that $5! Mom called and asked us to pick her up some McDonald's, so that's what we ended up eating for lunch. Except, when we got to my house, Chris remembered he was supposed to eat with Kyle, so he put his burgers in the fridge and went with Kyle to yucky Chinese. I studied some. Now, I can't read the next thing on my notes. It looks like it says "fox," but I have no idea what that means or if that's what it says. I also have something else written really small. Maybe Sonic? Not sure. I also went to Calvary that night. That was nice. It was the first week though, and no one told me to be prepared for pizza, so I wasn't. So yeah, it probably did say Sonic. I guess I ate before church. Church was good. I'm glad I got to see everyone. We talked about Revelations. I think it was the last night of it, too. I don't know what we'll do next. So yeah, that was Wednesday.

Thursday, July 8: I had school, boo. I went to Wendy's before work. Then work. Then home. Chris and I played some more pool. Again, I don't remember who won. I think he won Tuesday, and I won this day. Something like that. We had bowling. I bowled a 120, 96, and 153. That's a 123 average. I got five strikes (two being a double) and 7 spares (four of those were in a row). I wasn't feeling good, AT ALL. I seriously just wanted to lay down and cry. I tried eating some Arby's afterwards with my dad. And I ate okay, but I just rested. I didn't stay for scratch league with Chris.

There's my name on the recap sheet, as I said in the last post. Highest handicap game for women for the season!
(I had all that typed under my picture of the sheet, but then I realized my last name was on it, along with lots of other names, so I took it off.)

Friday, July 9: I had work. I got there, but then skipped out an hour basically for the Amputees Across America. We watched them and went to this little speaker thing. We went for the food, but left before it was served because we were bored. Ha, how awful. We went to support Rachel, too. She was one of the bikers (she's not an amputee, she's an employee). When I got home, I hung out with Chris before he had work. Then I went to Michael's while waiting for Dad to get into town so we could so about fixing my computer because Word had just disappeared from it. I thought they were having this big sale, but it actually started the 11th, so I bought one thing and went home. We met at the Mac store (they fixed it in only an hours time! [sarcasm]) and then to eat at McAlister's. It was yummy! Then I went back to Michael's to use another coupon I had. Good day, yes.

Can't see her, but she's in the middle in the yellow. Go Rachel!


Sketching of Bek's painting, hopefully it'll turn out right!

Aren't they so darn cute! Dad
falls asleep in the strangest
positions, haha.
Saturday, July 10: I hung out with Chris. We ate at Taco Bell. They were working on the outside of it and it was so hot inside! Plus, it was noisy. AND, they called our number three times before it was actually our order. What a tease! They kept messing up; it was always someone else's. I painted Bek's picture and then ran it over to her house along with Pink Panther 2 and her card. Then I went to Wal-Mart to pick up the picture I got for Chris (yeah, I didn't order it on time, so that part came in late). Dad and I ate at Chick-fil-A and then went bowling. I bowled a 137, 125, 129, and a 74. I was practicing the last game, so it doesn't really count. I was throwing it differently. It was really crowded too, so we bowled with Jim, who's on our league team, and his wife Sandra. It was fun. I averaged 116 (130 if exclude the last one!), got eight strikes and seven spares. A great end to a great week.

Here's Bekah's painting. Not what I hoped and not my favorite, but I still like it.

Here is her cute card, too. I like using the same colors in the painting in the card to make them match.



Well, I better get back to dumb ole studying now. Chris will be back from taking his finals soon, too. Then I can finally eat some dinner. Goodnight!


-peace.
CNHlovesCMG

No comments:

Post a Comment