Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Week.

So, even though I had to do one of my catching up ones today, I am still satisfied with having to do two in one day. It's not so bad. Only thing is, since it actually happened last week, my memory is probably a lot better than it normally is. Know what that means? Lots and lots of details. But hey, this is more for me than it is for you, so stop complaining. Here we go. This is the last week of July. July 25 - July 31.

Sunday, July 25: I was at Melanee's house the night before, so once I got up, I left for my house to go take a shower. Then, I met up with her at her church. It was good. Afterwards, I went with her, his sister Kassi, and Aidan to Moe's. It was crowded the entire time, but somehow we were the only ones eating outside. It was so hot, but that didn't stop us from hanging out for well over an hour. It was lots of fun. Afterwards, I just chilled. Chris came over, and we chilled. That's what my notes say anyway. "Chill/Chris/Chill" So I guess that's what happened.

Monday, July 26: I slept until ten again, ah, so nice. I actually did that a lot this week. But hey, you would too if you could, don't deny it. Heck, yesterday [being Saturday the 31st] Dad slept until one. Back to Monday. Once I got up, I took a shower. I then hung out with Chris after he was back in town from his finals. I ate some yummy Sonic, and then I studied! Once I was done filling my head with dreadful history, Chris, Dad, and I watched The Long Kiss Goodnight. It's a two hour movie, and we didn't start it until late. I figured I would sleep through it, but it was actually very interesting and I stayed awake for the whole thing. Also, Jessie was being super weird that day. She had jumped off my bed, which she isn't supposed to do, and she must have hurt herself. It was pretty scary seeing her the way she was. I don't know what was wrong. She never really perked up after that. It was sad.

Look toward the left. See how crazy the sky is over there? Creepy, huh?

Here's Dad falling asleep during the movie. I had to keep on waking him up. He's so funny.

Tuesday, July 27: I had my dumb final. I wasn't nervous. I knew I studied a lot. But I still wasn't looking forward to it. I felt good after I left, and I found out on Wednesday that I made a B in the class. Not an A, but a B is still good. Especially for history. I met Dad at Whataburger. It was alright. Then I went home and chilled with Chris until it was time for our date. We had been planning on going to eat at Olive Garden for a while because I got a new dress/outfit that I wanted to wear out. It wasn't nearly as good as it normally is, which was disappointing. But it wasn't bad. When we got back from eating, we caught up on the TV show Huge. Later we watched Memento with Dad. I fell asleep the first time Chris and I watched it like last year. It was a really great movie, too.

Here's my outfit. I had to be brave to wear the tights, but I like it.

Smile!
That's Chris and me outside Olive Garden. At least we got like six mints (after asking for them, again!)

Wednesday, July 28: I chilled during the day. Caught up on some of my TV shows. Hung out with Chris. Jessie was better, but she jumped off the couch when she got excited. She eventually got better later. Viv got in town! She's staying with me for a week. It's fun. It's like a sleepover every night. We ate some Moe's. The dude talked to us so much. We just nodded our head; we had no idea what he was saying. I caved and got a cookie, but I was disappointed. Then, as I was getting my water, I dropped my tray and my food went everywhere. Luckily, they wrap the burritos and the queso had a top, so I just asked for more chips. They're free anyway, so it was no big. Then we went to the Mac store so Viv could look around. Her computer has been messing up. Once we were back to my house, we washed her car. It was sad seeing her new tag. She's not technically from here anyways though. We hung out and talked for a while. We sang some karaoke, that was fun. She showed me a new way to do my eyeshadow, which I just started wearing. Now I really do need to get some good make up. I guess I'll work on that some time too. Then I went bowling with Chris and Dad. Kyle came up there eventually too. I bowled absolutely terribly, and I wasn't happy at all. I bowled a 92, 99 and 85 bowling my new regular way. I got a total of 3 spares and 2 strikes. I hit my leg again too, but not as bad as last time. Then, I changed it up and bowled a 101 and 118. That was 6 spares and 2 strikes. I marked twice in the 10th the 101 game, which is how I got that. I was so scared I was going to bowl that way Thursday too.

Here is Jessie finally cuddling with me. She hadn't been after her incident.

Thursday, July 29: Slept until ten after we both got in after midnight. I took a shower. Chris came over while Vivi went out with some friends. We just chilled. We played this game online for like ever. We got level 70 something, out of 300. We had to cheat sometimes, oh well. Vivi came back and Chris left, then Viv and I watched videos on YouTube forever. Then I went up to the bowling alley for league. I bowled a 142, 113, and a 138. Much better than the last night. I got six spares and 7 strikes. I was on the recap sheet for most improved average and the high handicap game from the last week. I got a double in the first and last game. I even marked in the tenth my first game. I stayed up there until Viv got back to house, then I headed home too. We just chilled for a while. It was a great day.

Friday, July 30: Viv and slept until ten again. Heck yeah. I got up and took a shower. Then Chris and I took Jessie to the vet. She was totally better though, so we just got her nails clipped and didn't mention her arm and back thing. When we got back, Chris, Viv, and I watched I Love You, Man. It had some gross parts, but it was pretty funny and had a happy ending. Once Chris left for work, Viv and I got ready for Zach's pool party and watched House. We went to Wal-Mart to go get hamburger and hot dog buns for Zach's party. Then we went to the jewelry store to go pick up my bracelet Chris gave me for our anniversary. It fits perfectly now! Then I picked up Melanee, and we headed to his house. We hung out for a while inside because it was thundering outside. We ate and watched The Princess Bride. Then we went swimming finally at like eight. It was fun swimming at night though. We just played with the beach ball pretty much the whole time. It was fun. I just realized I didn't take a single picture, that's sad.

Saturday, July 31: Despite the fact that my morning sucked and I barely got to see Chris, Saturday was an awesome day. The day started by getting a call from my mom at 630 in the morning to tell me to wake up for my test. I had to take this test at school to get into the Teacher Education program there. I fell back asleep and got up at 645. I rushed and grabbed a pop tart, then headed out the door on time at seven. I got to school at eight. I grabbed all my stuff and headed into the Student Center. I had to ask the front desk where to go, then I headed up the stairs to the third floor. Once I got there, there were tons of girls there and a few guys. I texted my mom and a woman came up to me and said I couldn't have my phone in the room. I walked back to my car and put my phone up. As I walked back into the lobby, another woman was announcing how purses could not go into the room. I was like, WHAT THE HECK!? WHY COULDN'T THAT OTHER LADY TELL ME THAT?! Anyway, I went BACK to my car, got my pencils, pens, ID, and ticket and headed back up to where my test was. Once we were getting in line to go into the room and have our ID check and all that, someone said we couldn't use mechanical pencils, which is all most people had, including myself. I freaked out. Thankfully, they had some provided for us. During the reading portion (there was reading, math, and writing), this lady asked if she could look at the front of my booklet. I freaked for like five minutes after that. I was re-reading all my questions because my heart was racing, and I couldn't concentrate. I didn't know why she wanted to look at it. The whole process was terrible, but I was so happy once it was over

Mine and Mel's epic jumps. This was
the only one we caught on camera.
Once I got back into town, I headed to Chris's for a little bit before heading to my grandparents' house with Viv and Mel. He was looking for puppies in the bulletin. Then I headed home to get ready to go to the lake. Mel came over and we headed to Wal-Mart. I got some water shoes/aqua socks but I hate touching the lake bottom. Then we headed to the lake. On the way there, I realized the song we were gonna do a video to wasn't on my iPod, we figured we'd improvise. Later I remembered that I forgot my tripod too. I was just thinking the day was getting worse and worse. Once we got there, it was so hot outside we just decided to go swimming before anything else. And that's what we did. It was so fun. We ended up making videos in the water, then land, and water again. We had some delicious dinner made by Grammie: ham, green beans, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, garlic bread, and butter beans. Then we went back to the water. After we were watered out, we went inside and sang karaoke for like ever. Then we left at like 930. We still were singing the whole hour home. It was so fun. Once we got into town, we stopped by Sonic. Then Melanee went home, and Viv and I just chilled for a while before going to bed. Jessie was being weird again too. I decided I was going to take her to the vet Monday no matter what. It was a great day!

Viv and Mel swimming around.

Us in the water.

Melanee thought she could got on the pier this way somehow. Needless to say, she failed.

The three of us goofing off. My shoes are so nerdy!

Melanee on the ladder/camera stand.

Who knows.

Mel's Zoolander face.

Viv being a mermaid for our "Part of Your World" video.

Here is Jessie cuddled with me. Can't you see how sad she looks. I sure hope it's nothing serious.

Wow, what a fun week, right? Hopefully my last two weeks of summer will be just as awesome! Look at that, I'm all caught up. It feels good. Goodnight!


-peace.
CNH<3CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment